- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund—The nation's largest nonprofit organization providing scholarships to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans with financial need.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance—Allows users to search for federal programs.
- Education Finance Council—Association of nonprofit and state-based student loan providers dedicated to the single purpose of making college more affordable.
- Educational Credit Management Corporation—National guaranty agency that insures loans under the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program.
- FinAid.org—Information regarding specific financial aid programs.
- Grapevine—Data on state financing of higher education.
- Student Aid Alliance—Information regarding specific financial aid programs.
- U.S. Department of Education—Information regarding specific financial aid programs.
- Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education—Research publications on the economics of colleges and universities.
© Institute for Higher Education Policy 1993-2010