- Excelencia in Education—A nonprofit organization whose mission is to accelerate Latino student success in higher education.
- America's Promise Alliance—The nation’s largest partnership organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and youth.
- American Association of University Women—Professional association advancing equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, and research.
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium—Professional association whose mission is to support the work of member colleges and the national movement for tribal self-determination.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund—The nation's largest nonprofit organization providing scholarships to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans with financial need.
- Association of American Colleges & Universities' Diversity Web—An interactive resource devoted to connecting, amplifying and advancing campus diversity work throughout postsecondary education.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability—Professional association working for full participation for people with disabilities in postsecondary education.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs—Hosts Web sites relevant for minority-serving institutions.
- Frederick D. Patterson Research Institute—Conducts research on African-American students.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities—Association that represents more than 450 colleges and universities committed to Hispanic higher education in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain and Portugal.
- INSIGHT Into Diversity—A 35-year-old national magazine and a premier source of information for one million readers monthly seeking in-depth news, reports, and commentary on issues surrounding all aspects of diversity and inclusion.
- National Association For Equal Opportunity in Higher Education—Professional association to further the causes of Historically Black Colleges and Universities and predominately Black Institutions.
- White House Initiative on Education Excellence for Hispanic Americans—Presidential Executive Orders result in access and success opportunities for Hispanic students.
- Women In Government Access to Higher Education Policy Research Center—Women In Government members identify access to higher education for women and minorities as an important policy concern in today's society.
© Institute for Higher Education Policy 1993-2010