Because paying for college is a major obstacle for many people looking to pursue higher education, IHEP provides information about important issues surrounding the costs and financing of higher education. The following are IHEP's specific research areas related to finance issues in higher education:
- Cost measurement and management
- International comparative finance
- Private funding sources
- Student financial aid
- Tuition policies
Some Related Publications
- The Global State of Higher Education and the Rise of Private Finance
- The Future of Private Loans: Who Is Borrowing, and Why?
- Michelle Asha Cooper, Ph.D.
- Alisa Federico Cunningham
- Thomas D. Parker, Ed.D.
- Patti McGill Peterson, Ph.D.
- Ronald A. Phipps, Ed.D.
- Thomas R. Wolanin, Ph.D.
© Institute for Higher Education Policy 1993-2010